- a)Explain seven different ways Christians can use the Bible in the spread of good news (7mks).
b) Identify six works of creation found in Genesis 1 (6mks).
c) State seven ways in which Christians continue with Gods works of creation
- 2. a) Explain the problems that Moses faced as he led the Israelites (8mks).
b) What conditions did God expects the Israelites to fulfill before the renewal of the Sinai
c) Identify any five values a modern Christian leader would learn from the call of Moses
- 3. a) Why did the Israelites ask to be given a King? (7mks)
b) State six promises that God gave to King David through Prophet Nathan. (6mks)
c) What lessons can modern political leaders learn from King David? (7mks)
4. a) State six titles given to prophets in the Old Testament. (6mks)
b) Explain the evils committed by other nations that were to be punished by God
according to Prophet Amos. (8mks)
c) Mention six ways in which Christians can avoid God’s punishment today. (6mks)
- a) Outline the contents of Jeremiah’s letter to the exiles in Jeremiah 29.1 – 14 (7mks)
b) Explain four factors that led Nehemiah to engage in prayer. (8mks)
c) Identify six ways in which Christians can help the suffering in the society. (6mks)
- a) Describe the rituals connected with marriage in the Traditional African Society.
b) State five changes that have taken place in the Traditional African understanding of
c) Identify seven factors that have affected the role of Religious specialists in African